Field Experience!

2nd Day In The Field!!

Today my field experience was a bit different than last week’s experience. So what happened today in my field today was when I came into the class today I didn’t know what to do. I was walking around the classroom doing nothing until one of the kids told me to read them a book; from there I got more children sitting around me listening to me read and then giving me a book they would like me to read next. After going through that moment, it made me realize that it is not going to be hard to teach the lesson next week to the children because I was able to read a few books and not feel nervous around the kiddos. I also got the chance to play with the students in the block center and get the students that don’t like to share to share their toys with me and other classmates. Today gave me a chance to see how the students will act for next week when I teach to the them. I am excited to see how the students will react to my lesson next week about friends! I will let you guys know more about what happens next week!